Research :Spread light pattern



Sha-Do Lamp by Peter Buning

The concept of the SHA-DO-lamps consists of illuminating the environment through individual shadow pantomimes.
The creation of the light is as important to the lamp as the design is.

The lamps can be adapted to their environment because of their flexible construction and casts every location in a very special light..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think I can make mini version of pattern light like this with my own pattern.
And I will stick it on the bottom of the shoes. If I use colored paper, it will be more active.





scattered light'' pattern.

Astronomy&Astrophysics

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is about analysis and mathmatics.
But, it seems to be quite interesting. Especially the lines which spread out from the center naturally. Even though it is not a design work, the visual has an impact.





   
 
   

 
 





conclusion : Silhouette + Optical Light Pattern

...sketch coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment