new idea : cyborg shoe

I misunderstood of this project last week. I thought it will be motion graphic.



So I got the second idea. (just try..but not that simple)

drawing about the mini lamp & i made mini light


I thought about attaching mini version of lamp (pattern light) on the bottom of the shoe, BUT I need to figure out how to attach simply. It was little complicated visual because of the lines and battery..
I also wasn't sure about light strength.



Finally, 
I got a new idea from the light circuit. (it will be fixed)

Circuit board is graphically interesting and also it reminds the previous project which is about electric eye. It can be connected each other.







I will create a circuit board image and print it out.
Then, I will put a cellophan paper on it. Finally I will put foil paper as the little circle on the board which can reflex the ground and shine with other light from environment.




test circuit image

2010. goeun lee
photoshop cs4








No comments:

Post a Comment