PROCESS : little planet



+ FINAL IMAGE.

it looks like big electric eye
so I named it electric eye.







GOEUN LEE. 2010




We can see electric lines in Seoul easily. In this city, buildings stand close together and stands out for high technique development. The building looks like part of big machine and the lines look like circuit.


In this project we can not expect some particular result at first, although it shows giant electric eye in result. I think it is one of the characters of this city like CCTV or many people's vision through IT.




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



+ PROCESS


1. finding spot

I found a spot that has lots of electric lines.
because it will make interesting graphic with lines.


goeun lee. 2010


2. taking photo


I took 71 photographies.


3. stitch photos




4. render image


rendering as a spherical image.


5. polar coordinates


open the image in photoshop and make a planet.


7. modify


fix level and tone, modify little bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment