skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
shoe project 3_pattern
my shoe project >>
_1. light shoe
_2. stretched flatform
_3. pattern on the backside of shoe
>>
I made some pattern. If you click it, you can see simple motion.
I will put some colors on them later.
CLICK the images.
I want to make them like club led lighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
profile
koosiiiii
View my complete profile
Labels
1_shoe_light
(13)
2_shoe_platform
(10)
3_shoe_pattern
(6)
little planet
(4)
koosi_link
koosi blog
koosi_stuff
koosi_vimeo
archive
▼
2010
(41)
►
06
(3)
▼
05
(13)
exhibition display idea
test for high heel projection
test video: platform projection
test video: fake platform
3_projection :Pattern motion
Remade : light shoe
Magazine
Research : Moire pattern
leg brace
stretched shoe : idea developing
light shoe video shoot idea
pattern on the back _draft
shoe project 3_pattern
►
04
(11)
►
03
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment