skip to main | skip to sidebar
koosi studio 3

pattern on the back _draft


I made quick test movie for project 3.


heel_graphic_draft from koosi_lab on Vimeo.


Because I didn't make installation table yet, there is shadow but I wil solve the problem later.
작성자: koosiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

profile

My photo
koosiiiii
View my complete profile

Labels

  • 1_shoe_light (13)
  • 2_shoe_platform (10)
  • 3_shoe_pattern (6)
  • little planet (4)

koosi_link

  • koosi blog
  • koosi_stuff
  • koosi_vimeo

archive

  • ▼  2010 (41)
    • ►  06 (3)
    • ▼  05 (13)
      • exhibition display idea
      • test for high heel projection
      • test video: platform projection
      • test video: fake platform
      • 3_projection :Pattern motion
      • Remade : light shoe
      • Magazine
      • Research : Moire pattern
      • leg brace
      • stretched shoe : idea developing
      • light shoe video shoot idea
      • pattern on the back _draft
      • shoe project 3_pattern
    • ►  04 (11)
    • ►  03 (14)